DATELINE 09/15/17 1400 HRS
STOCKELY IS ACQUITTED OF THE FIRST DEGREE MURDER CHARGES. THANK GOD!
SHIT STUFF HAPPENS
We have all witnessed people doing, wearing or saying things and and wondered to ourselves, “What were you thinking?”
While seated in the doctor’s waiting room yesterday, a young woman walked in wearing skin-tight, brightly colored Yoga pants. Not bad, so far. Here’s the kicker: she could easily lose fifty pounds of jiggling fat from her ass and be nowhere near starvation.
Hence my question, “What was she thinking when she put on those pants?”
Upon seeing the young female in question, I quietly leaned over and asked my wife, “Do you think maybe she doesn’t own a mirror?”
Wife’s simple response, “Harrumph!” Oh well, it seemed like a reasonable question, to me.
THE VITAL BUSINESS OF THE DAY is getting prepared for Hurricane Irma which is due here over the weekend. Our home might be in its direct path. By the time you read this, the answer will be known.
While at the store with at least a million other people today who were trying to lay-in enough food, I encountered a fellow who seemed to be completely at ease.
I looked the contents of his shopping cart. Hmmm. Not much there that looked like hurricane survival type stuff. So, I carefully said: “Looks like you’re planning a party.”
Yeah, me and some buddies are going surfing in the ocean (Atlantic) on Sunday and then having cookout and beer fest afterwards. Sounds like they may be some of the bodies we’ll be looking for on Monday
Back to my question, “What the HELL is he thinking?”
Two people in the news who are every bit as confused and confounding are Mayor Lyda Krewson and Sheriff Vernon Betts of St. Louis, MO.
THE BACK STORY
A few days ago, a story showed up on line about the trial of a cop in St. Louis named Jason Stockley.
Stockley was being tried for first degree murder charges. A bench trial on those charges just finished. According to the story, Anthony Lamar Smith (a/k/a dirtbag) was shot five times in a car after a pursuit in December, 2011.
Stockley testified that drug suspect Smith was holding a gun before the pursuit began and Stockley felt he was in imminent danger. Stockley opened fire when Smith refused commands to put up his hands and reached across the seat “in the area where the gun was,” according to the officer’s attorney.
The judge in the case is due to announce his verdict shortly.
Good so far, other than this seems another instance where a cop was thrown to the wolves by his agency leadership to be crucified by the lynch mob which was lying-in-wait in the central Missouri community.
ARE THEY TRULY WIMPS – OR JUST STUPID?
As Stockley awaits the judge’s decision, Mayor Krewson (a/k/a gutless wonder) has announced that she is, “on edge.” Poor thing is worried about how the fine, law-abiding, solid citizens in her community will respond if they don’t “like” the judge’s lawful decision.
You know – the decision that will be rooted in the Constitution, Statutory and Case Law (the one that ungirds on our entire system of justice) along with the evidence.
Mayor Gutless fears her fine constituents may revert to their animal state and become confused, thinking they live in a jungle – a place where the only rule of law is force, death and destruction. Hmmmm.
I can understand her concern after what many of these same folks did in Ferguson in 2014 following a similar Court ruling.
Reverend Darryl Gray has been a pastor for 35 years and has held leadership roles in the Southern Christian Leadership Conference and the NAACP. He said that black clergy members, who were criticized by protesters for not getting involved in Ferguson, were playing a bigger role in this trial.
Gray moved to St. Louis two years ago and has been working with Ferguson protestors and black politicians in the state since then. Two months ago, the Smith family approached him for his help.
“It’s going to look a lot like Ferguson. It’s going to be a hundred-plus days, three hundred-plus days of direct action,” activist Tory Russell said Monday during a rally on the courthouse steps.
Protesters are pledging to shut down highways and the airport and disrupt businesses if he is acquitted, according to the report.
Sounds perfect, doesn’t it?
THE SHERIFF WILL SET THINGS RIGHT. Don’t hold your breath.
We are seeing the stage set for a repeat performance of Ferguson, Baltimore or one of many other place where anarchists have tried to undo the fundamental principles of our republic. In that light, the sheriff’s statements bring great comfort:
St. Louis Sheriff Vernon Betts said, “If the protests get violent in any kind of way, we’re going to shut the buildings down.”
I can only wonder if the Sheriff remembers the burning, destruction and loss of life that happened in Ferguson just a couple of years ago.
SHUT BUILDINGS? REALLY.
Listening to those two useless “leaders,” I think of the last time I watched a two-year old in the grocery store who was throwing a tantrum because he wanted something and Mom said, “NO.”
It’s just like this story. Mom’s response was to talk softly and tell the child in the most calming voice possible that failing to be quiet would result in a severe punishment – like getting only ONE piece of candy instead of TWO when they get home.
HAVE THESE TWO ELECTED OFFICIALS LOST THEIR COLLECTIVE MINDS?
FOLLOW THE LEADER
I vividly recall our Commander in Chief recently warning the North Korean “Leader” that making any stupid moves will, “ … unleash fire and fury the likes of which the world has never seen.”
Our Commander in Chief won’t respond to bad behavior simply by, “shutting some buildings.”
This bullshit behavior in the streets needs to stop and now is the time.
If these two St. Louis leaders in question lack the guts to get the job done, then step aside and let someone step in who are able to accomplish the task.
Here are a few ideas.
- Let it be known in the community that many undercover officers are being brought in and will be participating in all protests. These cops will look and act like everyone else so they can remain undetected, until needed.
- If any violence happens it will be handled promptly and very severely by those officers and the uniforms who will be there to support them.
- Verbal offenses which include inciting a riot, encouraging lawbreaking or all other verbalizations which can be prosecuted will result in arrests.
- Any attempt to deny the rights of others by closing highways, events, places or otherwise will result in mass arrests with officers not hesitating to use force.
- Damaging or destroying the property of others – be it a private citizen or a government agency – will be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Said prosecution will include the actors and all accessories.
- Finally, any action that threatens the safety or wellbeing of another will result in the immediate use of deadly force.
No ifs, ands, or buts.
LOTS OF BIG SIGNS
“You are known by the Company You Keep”
Advise protestors, “If you are near others who are committing any criminal acts, GET OUT, otherwise will you be judged as part of the bad guys, too.”
There is only one acceptable form of protest: PEACEFUL.
Boldly let it be known that law enforcement is fully prepared to arrest and incarcerate ALL bad actors. The prosecutor has said he will request all arrestees be held without bond until trial.
If many situations require the use of deadly force, the morgue and M.E. are fully prepared to handle all of the bodies which result.
Don’t pull any punches.
PUNISHMENT MUST BE ABSOLUTE, IMMEDIATE, PROPORTIONAL AND CERTAIN.
I believe that all necessary law enforcement assets – police, sheriff, National Guard and others should be put on display for all to see. Show an overwhelming force that is ready to pounce.
Put them on TV, on billboards and social media.
Make it clear that law abiding Americans are done tolerating bullshit from anarchists and tyrants who are running rampant in our streets.
For us cops: Please let us what we have been trained to do: maintain law and order.
As Ambassador Nicki Hailey said at the U.N.:
“ENOUGH IS ENOUGH”
So be it.
It is now Saturday morning – the day following the announcement of the Court’s verdict. Officer Stockley was cleared of all charges.
I have watched some news on TV and read a few of the stories of last night’s events in St. Louis. Collectively, they make me want to puke. Let’s try a few on for size:
- St. Louis protests turn violent after white cop’s acquittal.
- Protests in St. Louis turned violent as darkness set in Friday, with at least four cops assaulted and numerous demonstrators maced following the acquittal of a white officer in the shooting death of an African-American drug suspect.
- Fears of unrest prompted the National Guard to be on standby, while several downtown businesses to send employees home early, including Wells Fargo Advisors and Nestle Purina PetCare. U.S. Bank closed six branches.
- Members of a crowd of about 1,000 broke at least two windows at the home of Mayor Krewson …
- Krewson said at a news conference Saturday, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported. “We have some work to do here.”
- Louis police reported that 10 officers had suffered injuries by the end of the night, including a broken jaw and dislocated shoulder.
- Louis police said two officers were taken to a hospital with injuries suffered from thrown bricks in the Central West End district of St. Louis.
Public officials are again acting like wimps. They are spraying crowds with teargas when there should be some serious ass-kicking underway. A few protesters ending up in the morgue with the threat of more will stop this nonsense cold. It did in Detroit in 1967 and it will work now.
PLEASE share your thoughts & opinions on this issue below.
Someone needs to ask these protesting assholes a few questions (as if we don’t already know the answers:
- Have you actively campaigned and voted in recent elections for the judge, your legislators / councilmen and mayor?
- Have you expressed your grievances in a professional manner at the public comment section of EVERY city council meeting?
- Did you attend the courtroom proceedings throughout this trial which you now seem so terribly interested in?
The answer of every one of the which would be a whining, “NO”.
These morons need a refresher on the civics they learned in high school – well some of them learned.
Our nation is founded upon the concept of citizen involvement. Laws and life can be changed through many processes, e.g. peaceful protests, citizen petitions for referendums, elections and others.
Our nation is NOT RULED by mobs. Period.
Further, it should be made clear to everyone, everywhere: Any act of violence relating to this – or any other demonstration will be considered an ACT OF WAR and will be dealt with accordingly by the military.
The law enforcement/military response to violence should be swift and certain death for the perpetrators. After all, we have sworn to defend the Constitution at all costs.
Now is the time.
At the bottom line, it’s all about saving just ONE life.
Check out other recent articles:
ARE WE RAISING OUR KIDS TO BE VICTIMS? READ MORE
SHOULD WE SCRAP THE CONSTITUTION? READ MORE
ARE WE STILL USING CALL BOXES? READ MORE
BLOOD ON SUNSET READ MORE
I HOPE YOU WILL LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT THIS ARTICLE OR ABOUT CopBlue IN GENERAL.
Please check out our Facebook page: CLICK HERE
Thank you for taking the time to read this message and allowing me to share my story with you. I can be contacted with questions or input: EMAIL ME or call me at my office (386) 763-3000.