WE’VE GOT YOUR SIX
We are pleased that you have stopped by to view the next CopBlue video article. These are published regularly and address a variety of issues which are important to American Street Cops.
Occasionally in this life, we come across weird combinations of people and things. You know, stuff that we never thought we’d see together.
- Like Denny’s restaurant offering a lunch special of Honey & Ketchup sandwiches with a side of Rutabaga & Cashew salad.
- Your wife going clothes shopping with your side girl from work. (You know, the badge bunny from the bar.)
- A NASCAR truck racing star with two Black Rappers promoting a ditty that pushes Trump’s re-election because Trump supports us cops.
Never thought you’d see the day, eh?
I suppose stranger things have happened. But, I can’t remember when.
TIM VIENS heads a NASCAR team in the truck racing division.
FORGITATO BLOW X and BRYSON GRAY teamed-up to make an awesome RAP VIDEO titled, ‘Back the Blue’.
Those guys got connected, all of them pushing hard for TRUMP’s re-election.
The two rappers cut an awesome Rap Video insisting to all how vital it is that we all BACK THE BLUE.
It is HOT!
They came to CopBlue and asked us to tell all of the Street Cops across America about this phenomenal hot hit.
So, here we are.
You can click on the AWESOME VIDEO right now! Go for it.
You will kick yourself if you don’t.
“Above all, it’s about going home at the end of the shift … “
We couldn’t agree more.
Jim enjoys hearing from his readers – EMAIL
Thank you for allowing us to share this article with you.
Please LIKE, SHARE and leave a comment about this article below.
Our editor can be contacted with any questions or input here – EMAIL
To our BROTHERS and SISTERS in BLUE: We have now arrived at the time in the ELECTION SEASON when each of us MUST pay close attention to what candidates are saying. Every person we elect in November can affect our lives as cops. Will we THRIVE, just get by or will we DIE?
- Consider the disaster created in New York by Mayor Bill DiBlasio.
- Look at the number of cops who have been critically injured by the Portland District Attorney, Mike Schmidt.
- We cannot ignore how cops have been blamed for the problems in places like Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Baltimore and other cities where civilization has damned near crumbled.
- Don’t think that school boards are immune. Last Saturday, Steven Lysenko of Spencerport High School, went on a tirade against police officers for targeting protesters in Rochester by yelling, “Fuck the Police!”
- Last, but most important, is the top job: the Presidency. Electing Joe Biden would have a horribly deep, permanent and (in some cases) fatal effect on every cop in the nation.
EVERY ONE OF US MUST PAY ATTENTION AND GET INVOLVED.
OUR LIVES DEPEND ON IT.
Thank you for supporting CopBlue.