WE’VE GOT YOUR SIX
We are pleased that you have stopped by to view the next CopBlue video article. These are published regularly and address a variety of issues which are important to American Street Cops.
“UNBOXING” – WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?
Unboxing videos are a bizarre new trend. These videos are getting more and more popular as more and more videos are being made. No, it’s not a new defensive-tactic maneuver.
If you haven’t already seen one, an unboxing video is exactly what it sounds like. At its core, “unboxing” is the process of recording the moment when a certain product is opened and removed from the packaging it was sold or shipped in.
Again, if you haven’t already seen one, you’re probably thinking:
‘Why would anybody watch other people opening their product packaging?’
So, in order to lighten the mood, the Crazy-Kids here at CopBlue are going to share the “unboxing” of a big shipment we received recently from MAGLite. It’s bound to make you smile or … say “aha!”
NEVER HEARD OF IT?
Me neither, until they asked me to write this intro for this week’s video article. OK, so I don’t lie awake nights thinking about the newest tech gadget that was shown-off somewhere in California, today. Here are some little-known facts (at least little-known to me) about UNBOXING:
Over 90,000 people type ‘unboxing’ into YouTube every month.
There are almost 40 videos with over 10 million views.
Products range from phones and clothing to action figures and bedding, in languages from Portuguese to South Korean.
These are just a few of the insane statistics about the ecommerce trend of unboxing videos.
Now, it’s OUR TURN. Watch Chief Danny as he takes everything off …. NO, NO, NO. Instead, watch Chief Danny have a ball as he unpacks a special shipment sent to him by the fun folks at MAGLite.
Here you go …
“Above all, it’s about going home at the end of the shift … “
We couldn’t agree more.
Jim enjoys hearing from his readers – EMAIL
Thank you for allowing us to share this article with you.
Please LIKE, SHARE and leave a comment about this article below.
Our editor can be contacted with any questions or input here – EMAIL
To our BROTHERS and SISTERS in BLUE: We have now arrived at the time in the ELECTION SEASON when each of us MUST pay close attention to what candidates are saying. Every person we elect in November can affect our lives as cops. Will we THRIVE, just get by or will we DIE?
- Consider the disaster created in New York by Mayor Bill DiBlasio.
- Look at the number of cops who have been critically injured by the Portland District Attorney, Mike Schmidt.
- We cannot ignore how cops have been blamed for the problems in places like Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Baltimore and other cities where civilization has damned near crumbled.
- Don’t think that school boards are immune. Last Saturday, Steven Lysenko of Spencerport High School, went on a tirade against police officers for targeting protesters in Rochester by yelling, “Fuck the Police!”
- Last, but most important, is the top job: the Presidency. Electing Joe Biden would have a horribly deep, permanent and (in some cases) fatal effect on every cop in the nation.
EVERY ONE OF US MUST PAY ATTENTION AND GET INVOLVED.
OUR LIVES DEPEND ON IT.
Thank you for supporting CopBlue.