WE’VE GOT YOUR SIX
We are pleased that you have stopped by to view the next CopBlue video article. These are published regularly and address a variety of issues which are important to American Street Cops.
WHETHER THE JERKS AT BLM LIKE IT OR NOT
Did you ever hear anything so ridiculous? Certain people believe that the character ‘Chase’ of Paw Patrol should be removed – or worse, killed. Paw Patrol is a television program Nickelodeon airs for young children.
Chief Danny Watson (ret) who stars in CopBlue’s weekly hit video article said, “No way! That’s not happening here!”
Columnist Erin Patterson wrote:
Some people on social media are calling for the children’s cartoon show “Paw Patrol” to be canceled or just remove the police character “Chase” as protests surrounding police brutality continue across the country.
A week after the killing of George Floyd in police custody, the show posted a tweet to show support toward the Black Lives Matter movement and called for “Black voices to be heard.”
“In solidarity of #amplifymelanatedvoices we will be muting our content until June 7th to give access for Black voices to be heard so we can continue to listen and further our learning. #amplifyblackvoices,” the tweet reads.
The June 2 post drew Twitter users to comment, saying, “Abolish Chase,” “DEFUND CHASE,” and “Euthanize the police dog.”
For those who don’t know, “Paw Patrol” is about rescue dogs in training. Each dog is inspired by real-world jobs like a fire fighter, police officer, and construction worker. Chase is the show’s police dog.
It’s unclear if the tweets are jokes or not. However, other tweets read, “get rid of the cop or delete ur account,” “Defund Chase and make Rubble the boss,” and “Cop dog has to quit his job. Nothing less will suffice.”
Danny offered his thoughts on the subject which are best summarized by saying, “That ain’t gonna happen here. Those morons can go to hell.”
Please join us in this week’s brief video article where Chase is made a regular part of the CopBlue Crew.
Welcome aboard, Chase!
“Above all, it’s about going home at the end of the shift … “
We couldn’t agree more.
Jim enjoys hearing from his readers – EMAIL
Thank you for allowing us to share this article with you.
Please LIKE, SHARE and leave a comment about this article below.
Our editor can be contacted with any questions or input here – EMAIL
To our BROTHERS and SISTERS in BLUE: We have now arrived at the time in the ELECTION SEASON when each of us MUST pay close attention to what candidates are saying. Every person we elect in November can affect our lives as cops. Will we THRIVE, just get by or will we DIE?
- Consider the disaster created in New York by Mayor Bill DiBlasio.
- Look at the number of cops who have been critically injured by the Portland District Attorney, Mike Schmidt.
- We cannot ignore how cops have been blamed for the problems in places like Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Baltimore and other cities where civilization has damned near crumbled.
- Don’t think that school boards are immune. Last Saturday, Steven Lysenko of Spencerport High School, went on a tirade against police officers for targeting protesters in Rochester by yelling, “Fuck the Police!”
- Last, but most important, is the top job: the Presidency. Electing Joe Biden would have a horribly deep, permanent and (in some cases) fatal effect on every cop in the nation.
EVERY ONE OF US MUST PAY ATTENTION AND GET INVOLVED.
OUR LIVES DEPEND ON IT.
Thank you for supporting CopBlue.